Existing Member?

"Beautiful Dreams" We live in a world blessed with sights that are beautiful beyond words. With all of these, and many more beautiful places that exist in our world, we surrounded by choices the only way to decide on the places to visit is to follow your heart.

"Beautiful Dreams" my scholarship- a place i have visited

PHILIPPINES | Sunday, 13 January 2013 | Views [183]

Through sharing these stories on my journey showing people hopefully go here to know more about the places I’ve been. Sometimes the story I never wanted to write… I’m not sure if I even know where to start. I guess at least start to share a little.

Every child plays a toy car, robot or a doll etc. while me at the age of three I started to play with my camera. It was a long thin camera from the 80’s camera that packed easily. That’s the time my parents introduce to me about photography and the rest is history. My photography addiction started heavily in college days during photography class. And I saw most important details on how to shoot the subject by its idea, perspective, color, texture, space, composition, lighting and timing. The resulting photo had to be the best picture there’s no room for try and error because of wasting film “film era” wasting money is too much expensive every time I hit the shutter release.

Learned setting the shot by the time I found myself in many years of struggle and experiences. I captured and develop my skills and style as art photography to transform something special into something really special to save capture moments. A new freedom in photography in the digital world that I believe has more idea and experimentation in different media. It drives me to take a better shot because my camera lenses are an extension of my eye, heart and soul to paints poet’s dream. Photography has become my passions towards my art, my first love my moment, my life. My own view has been formed under the influence of the world I see countless new images many travel blogs today and words as some are written and published so their good or bad experiences can be read. A dear diary is normally written during the course of the journey. Intended on updating friends or family on the journey showing people hopefully go there to know more about the places. By sharing these stories I want to be chosen because I want to share my art, my dreams, my journey and my love. I begin to create beauty and truly live with passion. I’d like to go with my photography through my hope for this moment is to be able to share the experiences of both myself and those I meet along the way who continues to challenge and inspires me. “I am but a traveler artist and I always take adventure in my art.” I wanted to express my photo as a work of art, every shots has its own life. A new story to tell a new perspective, a poem in every individual pictures represents a different mood or feeling the there is a view which looks at the past, a view which looks at present and a view which looks at the future. Moreover, I see the world in large numbers as much as possible. All of them are reflected if you see my life changed once again. Half of the world is sleeping when the lights go down in the city and the sun shines on the bay when half of the world is awake. It was a perfect picture. Every dream is a journey into the centre of you. Capturing the nature either landscape or seascape, people heritage, tradition and culture is a capturing moments and beauty of the world. This photo is a poem of my journey every single shots of my camera I can hear their heart beat. Like giving birth of the child has a life of its own. A world blessed with sights that are beautiful beyond words with all of these and many more beautiful places that exist in our world, we surrounded by choices. The only way to decide on the places to visit is to follow your heart. Where dreams come true, the dream becomes beautiful dreams.

 

 

About jesus_genotiva


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.