Existing Member?

Thailand!!!

Trip to the waterfall......

USA | Wednesday, 10 March 2010 | Views [280]

What a great day yesterday!!! We took a scooter ride to one of the waterfalls here actually the only one that really has water flowing...we're in their dry season! Along the way to the trail head we stopped to check out the elephants and their camp...there was a baby born in January that was sooooo cute but my favorite part was the baby monkey!!!! Yes, baby monkey!!! he was chilling in a basket on one of the tables!!1 We got to hold him and play with him! So cute...I want one!!!!

We proceeded to the waterfall and reached it after paying 200 bht and hiking 700m. There was a small lagoon that we swam in and chilled on the rocks taking pictures and enjoying the rain forest! I had to stop on the way back to see my baby again....we drank tea ate a Popsicle and and played with that baby monkey!!! Funny thing I was holding him and he peed on my hand!!! Yuck!!!! but sooo funny...after that I just played no more holding!!!!

Ending our day was chilling out on the beach with a swim and a read.....tomorrow we do an Island hop and snorkling!!!!

About jessik


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.