Existing Member?

Thailand!!!

Bangkok...

USA | Thursday, 4 March 2010 | Views [334] | Comments [2]

Having so much time exploring....so much to do and see....sooo many people!!!! Yesterday we went to a huge market and did some cheap, cheap shoping! Got a few thing for mear dollars! We ended our dat with a FISH foot massage!! Yeah I said fish....you pay for 15, 20, or 30 minutes! They "kiss" and suck on your feet!!! I couldn't stop laughing!! So strange! Greg hated it!!! We didn't last the whole 15 mins. I'm not even normally ticklish... had to try it!!!

 We are meeting so many cool people from around the world! I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping! any suggestions? So Now I'm up at 7am which is 7pm yesterday in NY! Soon I'll be at the beach!!! Hopefully I'll relax there! We are heading to ko chang tommorrow morning!

Beautiful beaches, tree houses and elephants!!! Love you all...picture soon!

 

Comments

1

hello jessi, try wine before bed to get your sleep.

  dad Mar 4, 2010 11:43 AM

2

Jessi,

Hey! it's your sis Lauren... So sorry I missed your call before you left :( I've been sleeping a LOT lately... probably for the next 6 months... and probably NONE after that.... if you know what I mean ;) ... Wish I could've told you that in person!! I am SO happy for you and Greg and can't wait to hear all about your adventures along the way... How fun a fish massage!! I would only be able to handle a second of that!! haa.. I miss you so much and wish I could see everything in Thailand and be there with you!! Talk with you soon and good luck.. I will follow your journey, can't wait to hear more! LOve and miss you sooooo much!!!

Lauren Lynn-- Nathan-- and ? --

  Lauren Smith Mar 5, 2010 1:30 PM

About jessik


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.