Existing Member?

World Tour Jesse and Justine decided on this trip to see the world before it's too late and life takes a hold of them.

Thailand (Again)

THAILAND | Saturday, 18 July 2009 | Views [353]

After deciding that North Vientnam would be tight for time and money we changed our itinerary to Thailand, which would be our last South East Asia stop before Europe.

First stop was Bangkok, a place that we have grown to enjoy. Kaohsan Road seems to be our draw card and we stayed here for a couple of nights before making our way to the island of Koh Chang.

Koh Chang was beautiful, but unfortunately the weather was not on our side and it pissed down for 4 of the 5 days. We still managed a scooter ride around the island, where Justine skillfully (scarily at times) negotiated the steep windy roads with me hanging off the back (I couldn't ride as my rist was either broken or sprained and badly swolen). We enjoyed kicking back in our beachside bungalow that cost a meagre 200Baht a night (around 8 bucks).

We then returned to Kaohsan Road where a few pissy nights were had, with some shopping also, but mostly we were wittling down the time before our flight to London.

Next stop London, yew!!!!!!!!

In all though, South East Asia was a ball. We had such a great time, saw so much and have so many memories that will never be forgotten. It will definately not be our last time here though as there's just so much to explore and right on the doorstep to us Aussies.

Tags: koh chang beaches and partying on kaohsan road.

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.