Existing Member?

World_Tour

Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao

THAILAND | Sunday, 27 January 2008 | Views [897] | Comments [3]

These islands are beautiful! We decided to skip Koh Samui and just hang in Koh Tao for a week. Its been so beautiful and relaxing. Our Bungalow is kind of dirty and the water isnt very safe here but the environment makes up for it. In Koh Pha Ngan we went to the Full Moon Party. It wasn't quite what I expected but it was pretty cool. It's a huge party that goes all night on the beach with a strip of bars with different music playing everywhere. They had a bunch of fire dancers and large structures people would climb on and dance. It was kind of dirty cuz everyone was peeing in the ocean and then jumping right in all night. There were about 20,000 people there drinking liquor and beer out of buckets. The next morning they had videos playing of the morning after with everyone passed out or still dancing. There was a designated sleeping area on the beach for people who couldnt make it home. We also did some exploring and fond some amazing beaches and some pretty cool waterfalls. Im still in Koh Tao now. We will be heading back up to Bangkok soon to pick up our Indian Visas and head to Laos. We have a new member to our travel team. Alex's friend, Curtis, who I met at work met us out here on Koh Pha Ngang. Tomorrow we're going to go snorkeling and explore the island a little more. I highly recommend Koh Tao.

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

Glad you took some time to rest and be lazy. Looks very beautiful in S. Thailand. Your trip is half over
and it seems like you've been gone for ages! We miss you but are so happy that you are so happy.
All our love.

  Mom & Dad Jan 29, 2008 4:51 AM

2

Jeremy......
Don't worry too much about the Republicans, we won't let them wreck our country....I've been enjoying your travel journals, your experiences will will stay with you for the rest of your life and will give you a unique perspective on the entire human race - what's good and what's not so good. When you get home, I expect you to be able to say thank-you in every language of every country that you have visited. I did something similar to what your're doing when I was seventeen-eighteen, we'll trade stories. Be safe, be sane, be a gentleman.....much love Kin

  Uncle Kin Jan 29, 2008 2:19 PM

3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

I've been reading all about your adventures. Sounds like a blast. I look forward to seeing you when you get back. I've been saving up for another trip to San Fran.

  Brett Jan 30, 2008 2:25 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.