Existing Member?

Everything Happens for a Reason The Crazy Cat is on an Adventure!

Organizing our trip...Flights booked :)

CANADA | Tuesday, 11 August 2009 | Views [411] | Comments [2]

Welcome to my adventures!

I finished up college at Fanshawe College for Graphic Design and previous to that took Psychology and Communications at Wilfrid Laurier. After 20 years of school straight, I think an adventure, and a big one is long over due.

Derek (my friend from Laurier) and I, just got out VISA's accepted last Friday. We were very surprised because our friend who lives over there thought it could take up to a month. 2 days, we were thoroughly impressed. Today Derek and I booked our flights and it was a great deal $950 one-way to Auckland with a stop-over in Dallas and LA. From LA to Auckland is going to be killer at 13 hours.

I just purchased some travel insurance to be safe (knock on wood). So now it's time to plan out the best places to go, even though we are going for an undecided amount of time, it would be nice to make sure we don't miss anything. Oooh I am very excited. Also, I need to figure out what I am going to bring. That should be a bit tedious with only one large backpack.

Anywhos, keep coming back and seeing where I have made it to, and in the meantime go sit in the sun and get some swimming in, especially if you are here because finally it's getting warm out. Weird summer.

Later gators!

Comments

1

wah! score on the flights!
you're going to have a rocking time - filled with crazy adventures. !
hell.. i may just find you thar - fanshawe college is saying i'm missing paper work for my program so i may not get in now. :/ bah!

have a blastie gator!

  dana Aug 11, 2009 6:37 AM

2

Have a blast. i hope you come back with wicked awesome stories to tell and i can't wait to hear them. Play safe though! Bring me backs something nice!

  Jordan Aug 11, 2009 2:18 PM

About jennagregory


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.