Existing Member?

In the back Corners of Lombok

In the back Corners of Lombok

CANADA | Sunday, 30 June 2013 | Views [159]

I started travelling when I was 17 and my first destination was Berlin, Germany.  Within a month my eyes had been propped open to a world that I didn’t even know existed.  To come from a small farming community to a country of history, culture and castles, I was in awe at a world that existed outside my own.  People were drinking and dancing in the streets and from that moment on I was hooked on travelling with a camera.  Now everywhere I travel the big decision is which camera to use and how many rolls of film I’ll need!

 My dad was an amateur photographer and gave me my first camera as a child which I used to take my first shot of a dying Monarch butterfly.  I was inspired to go to University for Journalism and Photography after reading National Geographic.  My dream since then has always been to work for the magazine.  As I glance down at my arm, the many bracelets I’ve acquired in my travels, remind me of all the people I’ve encountered and the amazing things I’ve seen in the 32 countries I’ve visited so far. 

We are all stories and I want you to see through my eyes.

 

About jencolenutt


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.