Existing Member?

India 101

pushkar

INDIA | Sunday, 25 November 2007 | Views [411] | Comments [1]

So Delhi was intense.. a lot of pollution.. a lot of people.. a lot of craziness.. and we all got sick.. We (Lea and I) stayed in a hotel with all these French coming to stay there.. and one of them (Batiste) came with us to Pushkar.. he only just arrived 20 Nov in India so we took him with us to a more relaxed locale..

And yeah we all got sick.. On the 14 hour bus from Delhi first i had to hold my pee for like 3 hours and then when we finally stopped I pissed for maybe 5 minutes straight.. wow that felt good.. and then when we finally made it and found a hotel i had diarrhea all day.. but i didn't eat all day and now today i feel better.. but now today Lea is sick and Batiste is sick.. I think we're all sick from the food in Delhi which is prepared by lets just  say less than hygienic standards.. So Lea went with one of the hotel people to the ayurvedic doctor, and I came here to internet and then I'm going to have a nice dinner for myself :)  maybe i'll be nice and eat at the hotel but otherwise i'd eat at one of the many many restaurants here.. Pushkar is one of the tourist spots in India where all the Israelis go.. Wherever the Israelis go, consider it a tourist hang-out cuz soon enough tourist places will pop up, many of them with signs in Hebrew.. So Dharamsala, Manali, Pushkar, Goa.. all the places I've been and am going.. Anywot.. Hopefully tomorrow everyone feels better and meanwhile we've (well, I've) had a nice relaxing time and now i start to think about what's next.. I think I may head for Goa and just prepare to come home.. If i have two weeks' time in Goa I can really relax.. I can establish a routine of waking up and doing my two hours' yoga (which i haven't been able to do b/c it requires a certain space to accomplish which i haven't had lately).. and i can see about life, the universe, and everything.. but one day at a time.. this is inda, after all..

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

Hi, Josh-

Great to hear from you.

You'll know when it is time to return.

Safe journeys!

Love,
Dad

  . Nov 26, 2007 4:43 AM

About jdemers26


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.