Existing Member?

My Adventures in Thailand!

Where it all begins :)

USA | Friday, 17 May 2013 | Views [128]

Sa wat dee (Hello)! 

Jocelyn Campbell here! I am very excited to be able to share my adventure with you all! Just so you know a little more about me, I am a graduate from Indiana State University (May 2012) pursuing a career as an educator. Currently, I am working in a small town school called New Market Elementary as an educational assistant. I love it! Working with children is what I enjoy doing the most. They can really put a smile on your face. :) 

As you can probably tell from the title of this journal, I will be traveling to Thailand this summer. While I am there, I will be given the amazing opportunity to teach English at an ESL (English as a Second Language) camp. This camp will be located at the Chiang Rai International Christian School (CRICS). Along with teaching English, I will be able to share the love of Christ with the children there! This is what I am most excited about. God has blessed me so much with this opportunity and I cannot wait to share it with the people I meet! 

I have also been blessed with a wonderful friend to experience all of this along with me. Leann Martinez and I met through our school ministry and we just hit it off. We have been great friends ever since. She is actually the one who found this opportunity and asked me to come along with her. I am so happy she did! 

Anyway, we will be leaving for our journey on June 26th and will arrive in Chiang Mai on June 28th. We will be there for a whole month and arrive home on on July 28th with many wonderful stories I'm sure. I will try my hardest to update this journal often and keep you all filled in. :)

God Bless,

Jocelyn 

About jcampbell39


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.