Existing Member?

Big Names Overseas Adventure Jared and Kirsten are missioning through SE Asia for two months locations include Bali, Jakarta, Malaysian Borneo, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam-Then its on to Vancouver Canada

The journey begins in Sydney

INDONESIA | Sunday, 31 May 2009 | Views [318]

Well peace out New Zealand cheer for the good times. I flew in to Sydney at a refreshing 8am and bolled straight through customs. Managed to talk to some bloke outside whilst having a tobacco cigarette who reckoned he was a big name back in the Melbourne gang land scene in the 70s and 80s, he possed me the question-you seen underbelly? well that was me mate.Couldnt make out much what he was blabbering about but nice enought guy.

Got picked up by Dave D-Bono and headed back to his place and managed to rack up some serious hours on the X-Box. Its quite cold here considering but lucky im from Canterbury.


Waitkens and Sammo are in the mix so there is some good banter going down. Headed out to the Coogee Bay Hotel on Friday and we were set upon by some long clawed cougars-we managed to escape before they managed to maul us. Its been raining at night so hasnt made for great going out weather.


Went to the photo of the year exhibition at the museum on Friday which was somewhat mind blowing-African Albinos definately are hard hitting

Off the Bali tommorow in the afternoon to catch up with Kirsten aka Bobby who arrived there today so hopefully shes warms the place up for me . See you soon babe

This is Jared from Big Nmaes Big Journeys coming to you live from Sydney, well be coming to tommorow night from our new location in Asia.

About jared_lingard


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.