Existing Member?

Crockett Roadtrip

Madison to Tula

USA | Monday, 7 July 2008 | Views [355]

July 6, 2008, Day One of Crockett War Between the States Road Trip

 

Patience and Rachel brought Brandon to our house in Madison; Clint, Janna and Reagan brought Will and Wes at about the same time, 1:30.  We packed up the car and left Madison about 2:00 arriving at the Treehouse in Tula about 4:15.  All of us ate a snack, I took some pictures and Will and Brandon went exploring.  The boys wanted to shoot the 22 so each boy and I shot 10 times at a target down the hill off the back deck. I think Brandon hit the target more times than anyone else, but we all did well. Soon after this we had our first casualty Wes was stung by a wasp while he was on the back deck.  Mema had provided the Treehouse with wasp sting medicine so we soon had him back in commission.  We then went to the greenhouse where the boys played catch while D’Dad walked 2 miles.  Will drove the red truck down toward Randy’s before we went to the greenhouse.  It was a one way drive to a turnaround past Randy’s driveway because D’Dad thought that was enough.  Will did drive well, but D’Dad kept saying SLOW DOWN. We came back to the Treehouse and D’Dad fixed baloney sandwiches.  The boys have been snacking ever since we go to the Treehouse.  It is 7:40 and they are playing Ole Miss Monopoly.  I am trying to figure out how to put pictures on this.
 

About jamcrocj


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.