Existing Member?

Our 4x4 WA Great Adenture

Day 13

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 2 October 2011 | Views [345] | Comments [2]

Today we woke up, Aiden and I played Fruit Ninga and Need For Speed HD on the Android Tablet. I finaly finshed the book I was reading which was 305 pages long. I found out that I got bitten by another March fly and that now makes around 30 bites. Finaly we were on the road again from Derby to Brome. On the way we stoped to see the Old Derby Police Goal and the Boab Prison Tree. The tree's girth (diameter) is 14m wide with only a small hole for the prisoners to get through. I hope they were all skinny. We arrived at Brrome just in time to grab some brochures from the Information centre on how to identify different types of fish in WA. I am hoping to go fishing tomorrow. 

 

Comments

1

Hi Jake, I finally I been able to get onto this site through a different web browser. I hope the weather is cooling down now that you have reached the western coast. How did you go with the fishing? Did you go out from Broome or somewhere else and did you all go fishing and sightseeing. I hope you got a photo this time of that big fish and I am looking forward to seeing it. I hope you are enjoying your adventure and the different and beautiful scenery up north.


Dear Jake, great to be able to get into the travel blog and see what you are doing. We are very jealous and wish we were there with you all, although if the weather is that hot, maybe not!! It's only 22 oC here in Melbourne, not 40 like you have been having. Isn't the great Boab tree enormous. Anyway great to hear from you all and keep going on the Blog.

Love Nanna and Grandad

  Grandad and Nanna Oct 4, 2011 8:30 PM

2

Hi Jacob
Your trip sounds amazing. I will share all of your blogs with 5MB when we get back to school on Monday. What book have you been reading? We will send you some emails next week from everybody. I'm very jealous that Mum might have seen a whale breaching. I would love to see that too. Keep writing and add some more photos too!
Mrs B

  Mrs B Oct 9, 2011 10:31 AM

About jacob-k


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.