Existing Member?

Getaway My summer vacation/internship...I'll have a look around and try to find my own ground

Plans

GERMANY | Wednesday, 20 June 2007 | Views [448]

This is not yet about the packing, rather a first outline of the plans for my upcoming trip. There didn't seem to be the right category tag for it - so just to explain myself - this is a brief introduction and summery of my plans.

I'm so much looking forward to this summer. In no more than four weeks from now I'll be leaving Düsseldorf and fly to Toronto. End Of July I intend to explore the city, do a short-trip to Chicago and visit the Niagara Falls. During August I won't have much time for travelling since I'll be doing an intern at the Toronto General Hospital. I already received my final acceptance for the departement of liver transplantation and can't wait to get started there!

I'll be travelling with a friend, Esther, who will work at a different hospital. But we'll stay at the same house with a lady named Patsy who seems to be really friendly. At the beginning of September however we will leave Patsy's house and want to explore Canada. We haven't decided yet on what would be the best way to cross the country and arrive in Vancouver in ten days. We'll work it out when we're there I guess!

From there on we'll visit a friend and former travel-buddy of mine in Seattle. Esther is going to leave me there and fly to New York where she meets other friends, while I attend a wedding on Kiawah Island. After the wedding I'll fly up to New York as well and meet the other girls there for the last three days of our journey. On September 20th the adventure ends and we'll fly back to good old Germany.


So far the plan. There are still a couple of things we have to figure out, plus we have our exams coming up. Time seems to fly by so quickly, but I really can't wait to finally leave and go on a trip again!

Tags: Packing & gadgets

About jackivent


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.