Existing Member?

happiness is waking up early without alarm

Allora!

ITALY | Wednesday, 27 May 2015 | Views [125] | Scholarship Entry

Traveling to Italy was my first ever experience of traveling without parents . From the first step in the Flumencio Airport of Rome I was excited. In Georgia youngsters live with parents. So living on your own is something you experience when you move to different city/country. So my first time in Italy was first time in Europe, my first time of traveling with my friend, my first time I wanted to wake up early. Waking up early wasn't problematic for me for the first time in my life. When I was opening eyes, I knew today will be amazing. I was planing the trip and my friend was finding places, I planned to visit. Thing is Italy is very beautiful, and it's full of excitement, specially for the 21 old girl. I am full of energy ready to explore places, which I know I'll remember all my life. Waking up early while I'm on vacation, means I'll get dressed in a minute, have breakfast with a view I'll miss soon. Waking up in Rome was pure happiness, everyday I was meeting a lot of people. Morning - I'm getting hat and map, heading to explore city. It doesn't matter If I get lost, I'll ask someone how to get to via Palermo, and they'll tell me - "Allora!" and tell me to do some stuff in Italian, which I'm figuring out by gesticulation. I'm sitting in Pizzeria, waiter answers to my question- "what does this pizza contain?"- "Allora!" Mozzarella, tomatoes and so on. "Allora" is the word, I've heard most frequently in Italy.Italy is country of beautiful places, delicious food, well-dressed men and temperamental guys("allora! bella!" and some Italian loud talking) . I went from Rome to Florence, from Florence to Venice, from Venice to Milan. Rome is city I'll always be envy of my friend i she/he is there and I'm not. Florence and Milan are cities I loved,but not as much as loved Rome . Venice was so beautiful I almost cried when I first stepped in the city. Venice is like fairy tale, looks so unbelievable . I felt overwhelmed by what I saw during the first day. But in the evening I felt that, traveling with friend in Venice is mistake. Venice is city for lovers and masquerades. I loved Everything I saw. I loved every museum, every gallery, every piazza, every park I saw, because I knew. Traveling experience in 21 will always be unforgettable for anyone, If she/he doesn't do it often. This journey meant for my friends a lot of presents from Italy, my non-shut up about trip.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About iulichka


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.