Existing Member?

Youth Empowerment

ProWorld Belize

BELIZE | Thursday, 13 August 2015 | Views [222] | Scholarship Entry

Recognizing the notion that I shall always continue to grow and evolve, I must have the ability to strengthen my character and have a desire to search for a deeper meaning of my time in the world. The daily inspiration of National Geographic magazines by my bed side enables me to get a peek in what I have left to conquer. I hope to one day travel the world, take an endless amount of pictures to put in my scrapbook of continuing memories, experience new cultures, eat native foods (never forget about the food), and to one day inspire individuals to incorporate the qualities of both art and intellect into their own personal endeavors.

Being awarded the gracious opportunity to work alongside a professional filmmaker within the beautiful country of Columbia will not only enhance my skills, credibility, and artistic integrity -- but it will indefinitely nurture my soul, passion, and ambition. I can confidently say that my photographic/film work is saturated with a wild desire to genuinely capture the raw beauty of our human experience. My anthropological background, as well as extensive travel experience thus far, qualifies me as the perfect candidate to showcase a film to better promote tourism within the region.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About itsnatalieallen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Belize

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.