Existing Member?

Welcome to my life

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [598] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

I think life is in fact the best adventure, and inspires me on this work.

I've never submitted an audiovisual work to any contest, but when I saw this, I could not resist!

Why?Because I want to learn more about the audiovisual world, and this is a great opportunity, I love Brazilian music culture, and traveling is one of our passions.

We started recording in a self-taught way, and last winter I decided to make a documentary filmmaking course at the University, to have the opportunity, one day, to turn a hobby into a profession.

We are willing to give everything to get the most entertaining report, and therefore we offer us not only as reporters retransmitting what happens in a carnival in Brazil, so we want to participate! Yeah! Play percussion, learn how to dance, share the essence of this culture, and translate that experience!

I assure you that for me it will be a challenge, playing with a real band is not easy, and teach samba dancing to Edu, can broke down the patience of any Brazilian!

We're not shy at all to speak in English and acting in front of a camera!

We hope you enjoyed our video, and congratulations to the other participants for their work! Good luck to all!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

Comments

1

FELICIDADES POR EL VIDEO! LO MEJOR? TU VITALIDAD! LO QUE ME HA LLAMADO LA ATENCION Y ME HA GUSTADO MUCHO ES LA MUSICA.

UNA AFERRADA

  GABRIEL Oct 27, 2012 9:58 PM

About isabelmartin


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.