Existing Member?

rave

serenity and rave

INDONESIA | Thursday, 1 May 2014 | Views [124] | Scholarship Entry

Confused with tourist destinations to be explored during the holidays ? This coastal city offers myriads of unforgettable experiences when I menapakinya .
Thailand is a friendly country for backpackers and families . Thailand's taste could be the right choice when holiday .

To start the adventure , I stopped at Supattra Land , Rayong , to enjoy delicious typical Thai fruits directly from the orchard . I do not forget to stop by Noch Noong to treat a variety of Thai culture that is attractive and certainly not be missed .

The next place , the Temple of the store Viharn Sian original beauty of Xi'an terracotta sculptures . So that the mind becomes calm , Wat Yanasangwararam Woramawihan also provides meditation classes .

Entertainment else could I get is a variety of activities that adorable animals in Sriracha Tiger Zoo . Plus berileksasi while watching a broad view of the beach and quiet Jomien

Before resting , Pattaya Factory Outlet I visit because I wanted to hunt various world brands at discount prices . Closed with a cabaret that brings Pattaya became famous through the Tiffany 's or Alcazar .

The next night , I spend for a walk in Pattaya Walking Street to try the delicious seafood or chill minus five degrees in Amari Nova bar made ??entirely of ice .

The next day I do not miss the beauty of Pattaya Buddha Hill the highest point before I tasted the wines and visiting vineyards in Silverlake Winery . Other options , I can try horseback riding sensation at Horseshoe Point .

Not far from there , I can see the story and the story of the Chinese deities in the Three Kingdoms Park Samkok . Sanctuary of Truth is also a place I should visit this beautiful temple for storing blend of diverse beliefs . Ripley 's Believe it Or Not ! be a satisfying my curiosity as a cover sakaligus adventure.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About irvanooo


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.