Existing Member?

News and media

MyTrip to United Kingdom

IRAQ | Sunday, 17 May 2015 | Views [110] | Scholarship Entry

Experiences learning is scientific method to development skills and abilities of the person to learn well. I think my participation in the training courses in Sheffield Hallam University will enable me to improve my English language knowledge and skills related to key areas .
I have always been wanted to know how to learn English in the way . I believe learning anything needs good skills and recurrence the process of learning . My challenging is through learning English for example methods of communication to nurse is explain to other students in my country how to use communication method .
In addition, my expectations of learning from the course are to give more practice and information in English and how write and express myself, how to think for myself, and how to find the answers to the things that I don't know .I think get goals is to ability specific spoken and written communications related to nursing practice and apply advanced essential care skills required .
To conclude , English learning is very important to development my skill and experience of English language .

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About iraq-news


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Iraq

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.