Existing Member?

Experience the journey

My Scholarship entry - Through Local Eyes

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 4 October 2012 | Views [338] | Scholarship Entry

It’s part from my graduation film.It’s about travel spirit and experience.The travel is not just moving from point A to point B. It’s a psychological experience that everyone can make.Everyone has the power to be in two places at the same time and retain its integrity.Everyone can be encounter with even oneself. A part of us remains at side the frame to observe the travel in which we play a part.And there is no need go anywhere at all.If we stay in the same place long enough,the world will pass in front of our eyes.
First of all my education was focused on filmmaking.Graduated National Academy for Theatre and Film Art in 2012. My personal background is always been connected with the art.As a child,thanks to my parents,who are painters,I’ve acquired an artistic taste,love and wish to devote myself to filmmaking.
I have the ambition to develop myself in cinema and to have a chance to work in team with the great artists in the world.I’m trying to be a consistent,trust myself and always be who I am.If I win it’ll be an incredible pleasure for me.I’ll exchange cultural,personal and film experiences.I’ll improve my openness, adventure spirit,enthusiasm and communication skills.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About insider


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.