Existing Member?

The journey without destination "We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment." -Hilaire Belloc

Sadly left Bhutan

BHUTAN | Wednesday, 16 April 2008 | Views [775]

You all know how much I was pulled by some strange intensive force to visit Bhutan and this journey was the highlight of my whole trip.
Well, once I was there, I just could not force myself to leave, so I extended visa for few more days just to stay longer and postpone the inevitable...
After almost a month in Bhutan I am now in Sikim (India), feeling sad, but in the same time fulfilled and happy that I listened to my heart and instinct which were telling me to come to this (for me) most beautiful and magical country in the world. I felt very happy and connected to Bhutan and it's people. The experience was much more then I ever expected. It made me reconfirm that being happy is a state of mind; as one dear Bhutanese friend told me "the happiness is inside of you!". Of course, little help from the outside is always welcomed...I will never forget the friendships I made and their warmth, hospitality and great sense of humor which, with combination of magical scenery, made this journey wonderful and unforgetable.

I know you want to hear more, but please have patience until I find better internet connection to put also the pictures and more words which could give you at least a glimpse of that amazing country and people.

So far I would only say: "Bhutan....I will for sure come back!"

About inesd


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bhutan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.