Existing Member?

secret island in east asia

Sharing Stories - A Glimpse into Another's Life - journey to the panjang island

INDONESIA | Sunday, 7 April 2013 | Views [418] | Scholarship Entry

panjang island peope usually said "pulau panjang ", "pulau" mean island in indonesia language, the island located at north java island ,only 5km from jepara , central java.
in the island there is no body live there , there only a funneral of a man who had mighty which local people trusted that man introduce moslems relogion to them. so many local people come to "ziarah" or ini english make a devotional visit to that place.
otherwise the island have a clearly white sand and "teripang" sea cucumber mullet , therese not only seas fauna but also trocpical flora , if people want to visit the island they must take a boat from kartini beach and take a trip with a boat usually if we taj the boat the ship captain would ask , how long you will stay on the island , because he resposibility to take us go back to the beach after we playing in the island the price of ticket to go to panjang island is very cheap only Rp 15.000,- if we exchange to dollar is only US$ 1,50 .so everyone can get there.
the island is open to everyone without excepted

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2013

About indonesiabeautifull


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.