Existing Member?

Shitscared and headfirst into Chaos

Ostereich land

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 14 December 2010 | Views [423]

Alright i'll admit it, i have been crap updating. Hahaha i have been such a blob it is amazing. Anyway, as of last month we have been renting in Vienna, the apartment is nice and all is good.

Okay so what have i been doing? not muchin the way of travel, though wwe have scrambled across to Bratislavia, small city, grey, blah blah blah. Not a lot to say, the wind was bitingly chill, and i felt like a meat posicle within 20 minutes of arriving. Castle was okaay, nothing amzing and so windy and cold up there i felt like my face was going to harden into crystalline caricure of myself grimacing in discomfort. I think it's a safe bet to say that Bratislava isn't really a must see spot, but... If you are in Vienna and have a spare day, it's worth it. It only cost 11 euros return by bus and takes an hour to get there, just probably don't go at this time of year if you would like to keep your testicles.

So more than likely by now everyone knows that the snow has come down in europe, and it really has. I keep feeling like i am on an American film set, or living in a giant snow globe... weird. The dropping temperatures haven't been much of a problem other than the fact that you don't want to be stuck in it for more than 4 hours straight, it starts to chill you hardcore, but the funniest thing is that it feels like it's freezing your clothes rather than you. A strange sensation that is actually not that easy to describe.

About incarna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.