Existing Member?

Shitscared and headfirst into Chaos

Dislocation

JAPAN | Monday, 28 May 2007 | Views [423]

Well here's the first entry from overseas. Arrived at about 630am and wallowed around the airport for what seemed like an eternity. Tokyo hasn't changed since i left it last time lol, opnly this time i was coming in suffering from massive sleep deprivation, and feeling like someone had been playing soccer with my head.

Everything is just as cheap as i remember, i was beggining to think it was imagintation due to everyone, at home saying how expensive it was supposed to be. So for anyone in Australia who disbelieves me, can u pleas point out a place where u can get a good meal and soup for $4.50 in Sydney. If there is a place i would be pretty shocked.

Before i forget i should say hello to everyone,HI!!!

Yesterday was pretty much a loss as i was to tired to enjoy anything, today on the otherhand will be much better, Eve and i are just about to head off to Akihabara, i think she is going to get a new camera, she has that money spending gleam in her eyes. Asakusa is a pretty cool relaxed area, pretty much what i was expecting it to be from the start.

Anyway, i'm off i will do a proper update mebbe tonight.

Tags: Misadventures

About incarna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.