Existing Member?

Message from Sand Sea

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 23 April 2012 | Views [158] | Scholarship Entry

It is a beauty which is located at East Java, Indonesia. When you can find an active volcano with its wonderful smoke of sulphur above and the Sand Sea which is spread out so pearly below. It is Mount Bromo that would make you so amazed if you hear the story about it.

When i could reach the Sand Sea a few years ago after waiting about half hour because you had to reach the mountain with the Jeep or those kind of vehicles which are used for mountain realm, that would be a great moment to had a breath with Mount Bromo Sand Sea's air.

One of the fabulous things that could be caught by your eyes was the view of the horses. It was about the local kids who rode their horses or the horses of their boss, so happy and full of joy.

You could see the local kids riding the horse and laughing together, and the way they rode? just like a professional rider!. They didn't even put a saddle on their horse!. How cool is that!.

I like the way they showed their expression. The way they didn't care about the others but riding horse. The way they chose to be out of the box, cross the line, broke the rules and got what they wanted as long as it wasn't hurting each others.

Finally i realized that the world for them is simple. They are only probably the local kids who don't know much about the world. However, i see the world through their eyes. You don't always to have a saddle when you ride a horse. You don't always to have your own horse to ride a horse. Sometimes you have to begin something just with a courage.

In this life, sometimes you have to break the rules, cross the line, be out of the box to achieve what you want as long as it doesn't hurt people and even it hurts your own self ( that the kids could be just fall from the horse ). The kids, from the fabulous Sand Sea, tell me that the world means the choice is yours. The happiness is yours. The freedom is yours. The world is a freedom to make a choice of the happiness to be yours.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About imasnihonosari


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.