Existing Member?

Lato Sensu

A priori Roma

ITALY | Tuesday, 26 May 2015 | Views [105] | Scholarship Entry

Since ashes flew from my tarot cards dreams, rainbows colours enlight my devastated conciousness.
It's always good to leave behind the baggage that aches, especially when mediterranean spring comes. The mighty sun lead my path & souls of honors welcome my tears made of strong battles. Their voices are greeting me & invite me to the know the greatest experiences of the conquest of life.
Since Barbarians tried to cheer up afraid Gladiators, swords change the meaning of fights for melodies of strenght.
That was Rome, the eternal city who through her lifetime never left neither will leave empty hearts deserving freedom.
Synonym of expansion, memories, offerings & the most important thing good dinners which proves the veracity of true love.
This city far away from Nirvana revives anytime when you hear the crowd sing at Circo Massimo.
if you have a doubt ask Freddie Mercury, he knows pretty well what I am talking about but unfortunately in Wembley, nowadays the little Coloseum of our era.
Cats are other thing. I always thought that they are the greatest philosophers ever so I seduced mine in a restaurant with a tempting meal.
Thanks God we are still good friends but instead of Lasagna she also wants to tride my wine decanter.
Before you caught the Graffitti Metro make sure to choose between your Gelato or a Gypsi accordion on the other hand if you are out of money it's always a good option travel by bus in where tickets are for clever sillies.
Definetely you better save these Liras for a nice Alfa Romeo. Then you will be astonished listening Hanz Zimmer soundtrack visiting the most emblematics area of this town. So let's do it anyways all roads leads to Rome.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About im_magnificent


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.