Existing Member?

Guanambi a Live A Tuor in Guanambi, looking for some good places to meet.

Guanambi "OF NORTH TO SOUTH"

BRAZIL | Tuesday, 11 November 2008 | Views [312]

Guanambi is located in the Northeastern interior the about 800km of the capital baiana Salvador, 600km of Ilhéus and 700KM of Porto Seguro, however it is not as known as Caetité in spite of his largest number of inhabitants, now 80.000, his climate is hot and relatively humid, with isolated rains during the year. From his emancipation Guanambi comes if developing looking for new horizons as the tourism, commercial and cultural center among others. 

            Due to the tourism not very family in the area when we observed buildings among other, the city still doesn't come so developed, to seek for lodgings and hotels gets to be very simple, because it only presents at the most 5, compared to islanders that it presents at least some 50 in coastal area, value this that gets to discourage the population guanambiense. 

            A favorable aspect the city is his high commercial degree, that in spite of not presenting points of tourist attraction presents a good development of the I trade, bringing commercial attractions the area. To travel for Guanambi is not a good option unless it is had relatives or that it is in order to take a routine calms and pleasant, at least in the cold days. 

            To execute a good search for tourist places would help to know the area better, where to 300km of it distances will find tourist cities, of the old style, like Mûcuge, Lençóis, Correntina and Rio de Contas. To talk with the people is also a very good action, besides learning on the local culture, you find out on the most promising places to a second visits. 

             

Guanambi thanks for the visit and wait that the visitor has a good trip.

About igor_alysson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.