Existing Member?

Catch a Moment

A Wedding Documentation: Aj & Cynthia in Bali

INDONESIA | Thursday, 6 August 2015 | Views [244] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

My name is Radhita, I am a filmmaker based in Bandung, Indonesia.

Making film isn’t just, if you can just strap on a camera onto an actor, and steady-cam, and point it at their face, and follow them through the movie, that is not what movie-making is, that is not what it’s about. It's like when you want to tell your true feelings, what is in your mind that you can't even describe it by words and that it is.

Why I should win this?

Colombia is one of the best destinations in the world that I ever dream to visit. I love cultural diversity. I desire to travel abroad because I can take the exciting adventure to discover the new lands, meet the native people, learn and enjoy the food and culture. I want to experience and catch every moments, the excitement, the feelings, and the unforgettable memory that I could share to my future generations through my camera.

As an International Relations student who is now working in creative industries as photographer and filmmaker, the country’s wonderful history, arts, music, architectural, traditions, cultural monuments, food, customs, nature, beliefs, language and natural resources have had a significant impact on me to develop my creativity. And by this opportunity through this program, I really want to make an outstanding creation where the idea come from Colombia itself, and hopefully in the future, it will helps to promote the development of the tourism industries, prosperity of society and contribute the diversity of human culture.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Hi there,

Thanks for your entry to our 2015 Travel Film Scholarship!

You may want to review your film entry to make sure it features a 'profile of a person who inspires you to travel the world’ and conveys a strong narrative within a 3 minute timeframe.

Any entries that do not fit these criteria will not be considered.

If you have any questions please check out our FAQs page or drop us an email at scholarships@worldnomads.com.

Best of luck!

  Jack, World Nomads Aug 7, 2015 4:58 PM

About iga


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.