Existing Member?

Idanre Hill

Joy of Mare Festival

NIGERIA | Wednesday, 5 August 2015 | Views [213] | Scholarship Entry

The world views my country as a developing one, sometimes in the midst of our struggles to get to that level of development, we are caught off guard and forget to look pretty and smile for the ‘camera’.
At that point, we might look ugly, defocused and distorted. It is that image that the world sees and judges us on.
Changing my world with media production is very essential and that’s one thing I strive to achieve and it grew to become my culture and lifestyle. I am an enthusiastic, focused and organized multimedia journalist. I have worked on some of the most innovative independent media projects to come out of Nigeria in the past five years, where I have researched, produced, directed, shot, written and edited on topics on sports, politics, new media and entertainment.

This opportunity would mean more than the world to me because with the experience gathered, it will help me in doing things the right way due to the fact that I love changing my world and i would need new ways of doing it.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About idlove48


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nigeria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.