Existing Member?

Where the fire found the ice

ENRIQUE PACHECO Person who Inspires me to Travel

SPAIN | Monday, 7 September 2015 | Views [235] | Scholarship Entry

Imagine a blog filled with quality short videos showing Colombia trip, Pictures during the trip that it make possible to the people to follow my experience. Discovering all those places you want to go and sites that you have not yet heard.
Forget conventional travel guides and start knowing deep, the fun, eating rich, doing the craziest thing in your life and flying into corners hidden in this magical coountry. Thanks to my native Spanish I can wrap of local culture to better capture the essence of each place.

My name is Cesar Dominguez, I am a professional photographer and filmmaker for over six years. I took four years combining my work in television and traveling the world with my portable studio in my back. Always wanting to get an award like this to show my travels the world.
You aren't going to regret choosing me to share my journey that will make the rest of the world wants to repeat.

I discovered this two days before the contest closing. But I have wanted to do this so much that I haven't hesitated to go to work and to get a hole in my schedule to to get finished on time.

See you soon!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About iceventura


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.