Existing Member?

Underlying fabric of the Universe

My Video scholarship 2010 entry

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 1 August 2010 | Views [348] | Scholarship Entry

In Ireland, drug addiction is constantly on the rise. Seeing  it always impacted me to the point, that  it awakened a desire to help. Throughout my live I've seen my friends drowning in addiction, some of them never turned back. Others never came back alive.

After discovering the existence of Iboga, the more research I did the more it inspired me. I believe it is time for people to find ways to break down the power that addictions and wants have over them, and go back to pure consciousness.

Before I began shooting I had to try Iboga myself to fully understand it. This was a big test for me as not only would this have a huge influence over this film but also I was taking such a big step for myself.

Within my research I contacted Sara Glatt, an Iboga therapist, and had a treatment with her in order to get inside the minds eye of Iboga. Since then I traveled to Holland to spend time with her, help with treating others and explore more about the topic.

As a documentary filmmaker I wish my creative energies will always lead me to the truth.

 

 

 

Tags: 2010 travel video scholarship

About iboga


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.