Existing Member?

My life is interesting

Emirates Safari Trip

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | Thursday, 1 May 2014 | Views [145] | Scholarship Entry

It was one of the great time of my life. When I was in Emirates I was surprised. I saw the first time high buildings and megalopolis in desert. I suggest people who want trip in the world as me go to Emirates. During the 10 days in Emirates I remember one day more strong than others. This day I took safari trip with Jeep. It was amazing time. To trip on little sand hills in desert without border. In other hand, there are very delicious Arabian meals there. Especially spices. In Emirates I went different clubs in the nights. Indian, Persian night clubs were really great.
One of more interesting things is that. I saw there "most" or "best" of different things in the World. The biggest mall, the highest building, the biggest close park.
More, you can do shopping there. It is cheaper than other Countries. I bought my Ipad there. You can bay closes of brend marks and technology there.
I can speak about my this trip more than days. But I stop.
Have nice trips all of you.
Thank you.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About huseynism


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Arab Emirates

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.