Existing Member?

Good Journal Name

People who should really not be allowed on long-distance buses

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 30 August 2009 | Views [873]

1) People who sit in an aisle seat and then pretend to be asleep so that they won't have to move over and share. (That's me.)

2) People who think that 8 hours on a bus is a really good time to make all their social calls and talk for the whole time. Behind me. At night.

3) People who use the onboard toilet before we've even left the station. Like they've been holding it in so they don't have to pay the 20p at the station.

4) People who eat potato chips at 4am. Behind me.

5) Large South African girls who complain about the malfunctioning aircon with a whine that begins "I'm from South Africa, but this is ridiculous..."

6) People who stage phonecalls in order to passive aggressively complain about their neighbours talking on their cellphones. "Hi... how are you?.... Yeah I'm on a bus... You know what I hate?.... People who sit on the bus talking on their cellphones about how they're on a bus.... Yeah it's awful, people are trying to sleep and everything... Yeah... Yeah... The cheese?... Typical.... Are you drunk?.... Did you go to the circus?.... Ok bye."

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.