Existing Member?

Foot Notes Writing notes while traveling on foot.

My Video scholarship 2010 entry

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 29 July 2010 | Views [315] | Scholarship Entry



July 27, 2010 at San Roque, Samar, Philippines.

Back in high school, my group mates and I did a scientific research regarding the effectivity of this practice. Although we weren't able to find an active ingredient in the lizard, it still was surprising how people believed in alternative medicine.

I heard about the scholarship on July 24. So I met up with my friends and did a little brainstorming. We concluded that this topic was interesting.

If I were to recall any problems in making this video, it would be that day’s weather. Another would be editing for consistent lighting since I only used a digital camera. It took me a day to stitch the whole narrative and eight hours of uploading the video!

It is my passion and dream to travel and get to know different people. So being a documentary maker is not a very distant ambition for me. The thrill of adventures and the happiness of experiencing different cultures is not at all a stressful job - if it were, it would be a positive kind of stress. I want to create documentaries that will move people, inspire solidarity and create awareness thru my lens and narrative.

Tags: 2010 travel video scholarship

About honkyponky


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.