Existing Member?

Food and travel

Escape to Khao Lak

CHINA | Friday, 10 February 2012 | Views [482]

Friday february 10,

I just wake up , and feel the warmth of my two dogs next to me,well asleep and enjoying my bed as usual.My foot still hurts and i really hope it gets better in time before i embark on my trip.

Gout, my damn fucking gout, had to attack me yesterday just before im supposed to fly off to thailand.

2011 was a hectic year with business up and down and my health taking a beating by living the life of a bar owner.Late nights,too much alsohol,not enough sleep.

Not too mention stress,fights,and my body all coping with it by throwing up as much as possible.

So this year i decided it was time for a big change,and first i would start with me.

More exercise,get healthy again and get some well deserved rest.

Only one thing to do; in my case: Holiday!!!

ANd where better to go then my favourite destination: THAILAND.

The land with the most friendly people,endless beaches,sun,and great great food.

Yes nowadays food is more important then ever to me,so these trips are always about fun and food.

After a couple of days searching on the internet i had found what i wanted for this trip.

Diving and liveaboard.SInce i have not been diving for the last 2 years it seemed the only right thing to do for me.Dive for a couple of days,get on a liveaboard and refresh the mind and body of all the craziness that i somehow do love in Shenzhen and china.

So tomorow is the big day.

Today is all about getting my business done,sending out some emails and making sure i can leave the business with a peace of mind.

Pack my stuff ,play with the dogs and take them to the pet hotel.

It wont be easy as this will be my first trip im leaving Yoda and Snowy behind for such a long time.

They are still sleeping now,peacefully.

SO tomorow i fly from Hong Kong to phuket directly with Thai Airways, and they will pick me up from the airport.

From there it will be 1 hour drive to the little place called Khao Lak.

About holykimhk


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.