Existing Member?

Travel Photography Scholarship 2012

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 12 April 2012 | Views [143] | Scholarship Entry

This was my experience when I first went to Bali. I live in Indonesia. I was a little displeased with my own country, start from mindset, relationships, lifestyles and systems of government are far from prosperous and fair. Off course arrived, in internet I saw many foreign tourists to relax and enjoy the beauty of Bali. Who knows, I may have friends and can exchange opinions about their country. There are a lot of questions in my mind as why they chose the State of Indonesia for a vacation? until finally I was off and on vacation. When I got there, what comes to my mind, Bali is an Awesome! I meet France girls, they really love Bali, and they often come here every year in winter and summer holidays in their country. I could see and hear how proud they feel if we could stay here. One thing that makes them proud of are the indigenous people have a friendly nature and gentleness, responsibility, respect for every tourist who comes to visit and have a lot of beautiful places like Batam, Yogyakarta, Manado and other beautiful places. They are always excited when talking about the beauty of Indonesia and that makes me not understand and I was very surprised. This is why they are proud of my country, and I was not at all proud of what I have now. Another reason why they love Indonesia is Indonesia has hundreds of cultural, art, language and places where the magnificent attractions that are not owned by another State, and supported with a tropical climate, so any time is the right time for a vacation, do not have to wait the winter season and other seasons. Enchanting beauty and hospitality of the natives to make foreign tourists already in love with this country. It was their view of the beauty of this country varies much with my view in looking at how the positive side behind the charm in Indonesia who are familiar with a thousand beautiful island country. They see Indonesia is a haven of beauty in the world. I also agree and proud about it, and so now what about you?

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About holiday


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.