Existing Member?

Fleur de Passion

Fleur de Passion

FRANCE | Saturday, 22 August 2015 | Views [224] | Scholarship Entry

I was born in Madrid, Spain, but I always felt like I'm from nowhere, or better, like I'm from everywhere! I'm curious about almost everything I can discover each day. I've been living in French for the last six years, but I can't stay still for so long so I've been in three cities (Bordeaux, Toulouse and Montpellier) and also traveled to India, Egypt, England...and two years ago I went to the Caribbeans like a pirate! (yeah, in a sailboat...really like a pirate!) we left the Canaries islands and went to Guadalupe (three weeks!) We also went to Bahamas and Cuba. I liked the Caribbean way of life ( and the rhythm witch is really not the same than in Europe ).
I simply love the stories that world has to tell to me, and also "re-telling" this stories my way.
One of my mother's sister is photographer so I grew up surrounded with images (my father also loved to film every moment of our lives and he studied anthropology so he didn't talk to us while filming "sociology style documentary" he said ^^) I was 11 when I first said to my mother I wanted to be a cinema's director. Because it's all I like : stories (I love to write), images (photo) music (I play the piano), travels, meeting people... And now, I can also talk about the sound, the SOUND of the world!I discovered my passion when I went to the cinema's school ESAV (Toulouse) and now it's been five years since I'm using my micros to express myself! I think I have a lot of things to learn of the world and I feel ready!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About hirondelle


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.