Existing Member?

Guide for the sad traveller.

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 13 October 2012 | Views [352] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

Recently I've had bad experiences that brought my spirit down. So I decided to go on a personal quest for high frequency moments to give my spirit some peace.

So that's my subject, a sad traveller looking for moments that make life worth living, respecting others, nature and me.

I would surely talk in person about my bad experiences, now is not the moment or the place. But those reasons are strong enough to get me going to any kind of adventure.

My filming experience has been working for companies, doing institutional videos, music videos and one TV show called "Mundo Tuerca". Based on cars and tuning.

My ambition as a filmmaker and presenter, is to shout out my message: no matter what goes on with your life, the world and all its beings are there to save you. But, it all depends on you to realize.
I'm also fed up with my day to day routine!

Thanks.
Juan.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

Comments

1

Great point of viw Juan, loved your work.
And would love to go to San Pedro again from your perspective.
Cheers mate!

  Andrea Paz Oct 18, 2012 6:38 AM

About highfrequencyjourney


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.