Existing Member?

Here, There, and Everywhere else...

In the beginning...

THAILAND | Saturday, 25 January 2014 | Views [183]

Welcome to what I think will become some sort of blog, relating my/our experiences of trying to see our respective mothers.  Doesn't really sound like a big deal, does it?  Maybe not, but we live in Thailand and both our mothers live in the UK.  Still not really a big deal, I know.  What makes it all a bit more interesting/exciting/confusing/worrying/difficult/frustrating/infuriating (you choose!) is that we want to get there purely on land.  No nice big shiny aeroplanes, and no ocean liners either.  Firstly, allow me please to introduce myself and my wife.

My name is Henry and I don't really know what I'm doing.  The first half of that statement is permanently true, and the second half is almost always true.  I am married to a fantastic and very long-suffering wife called Linda.  For reasons unknown, she puts up with my strange quirks and foibles (example:  I make cheese - I'm making some Sage Derby as I type - hell of a mess).  Just to support the idea that I don't know what I'm doing, I'm going to stop typing now, save this and see if I can find it again, with a view to seeing what it looks like.  Bye!

Tags: the beginning

 

About henryandlinda


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.