Existing Member?

Hemingway With A GoPro

Hemingway With A GoPro - Running with the Bulls

SPAIN | Friday, 7 August 2015 | Views [242] | Scholarship Entry

Wouldn't it be cool if Ernest Hemingway were still alive today, outfitted with a GoPro camera, and absolutely crushing it on social media?

This past July, my brother and I went on a Hemingway-inspired adventure to Pamplona, Spain to run with the bulls. We posted a series of videos documenting the trip at HemingwayWithAGoPro.com. I'd love the opportunity to extend this creative project, or start a new one centered around the adventure to Columbia.

I currently work in video advertising, but feel that my job consists entirely of sending and receiving e-mails. I'd love the chance to work creatively in a professional environment, and this opportunity would validate my creative passion for film. I'd take this opportunity very seriously in order to tell the most powerful story possible through film, and it would be great to have the mentor-ship of Brian Rapsey to help me with my story-crafting skills.

I feel that many other people can relate to giving up on their creative passions to succumb to the safer monotony of corporate life. This opportunity would allow me the chance to reconnect with my inner-adventurer, and I hope that feeling would be contagious for others.

Hemingway once wrote that "the shortest answer is doing the thing" so let's do this.

Thank you for your consideration,

Chris

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About hemingwaywithagopro


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.