Existing Member?

Trekking

EXPLORE HELL PAGODA BY TREKKING

VIETNAM | Sunday, 6 September 2015 | Views [238] | Scholarship Entry

As you know, all of the candidates are most likely extremely worthy of this chance. However, I am going to tell you why I should be the one you choose to go Colombia.
I know that I don't have as many years of experience as other candidates but I can assure you that I can offer my drive and passion towards excellence because of my undeniable passion on environment and serving communities. In fact, I excelled in everything I have done and surpassed what had been expected from me. I always pay attention to details and get any task given to me done quickly and accurately. Besides, I am eager to learn, dedicated and passionate. I find it very rewarding to help other people. I am also loyal, trustworthy, and punctual. If you asked someone about me, they would probably say I am mature, smart, kind, caring, and a happy person in general. Especially, I have good health which is so necessary to go with the program.
I’m looking forward to getting a chance to contribute to the progress of this program.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About hell_pagoda


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.