Existing Member?

The backpacking diaries

Iguazu Falls!

ARGENTINA | Thursday, 18 February 2010 | Views [419]

We were gutted about leaving Buenos Aires (by far our favourite place so far) and figured we needed to do something good to feel happy about having left.  And what better than one of the 7 natural wonders of the world?!!!!  The Iguazu Falls are one of the things I definitely wanted to visit when I planned to go travelling years ago and so actually being there felt pretty surreal!  The falls are absolutely awesome, on a scale that is incomprehendable!  There are 275 falls in Iguazu and the volume of water thundering down is crazy!!  We had a fantasic day walking around the national park, taking pics of the falls and all the wildlife there, then we went on a speedboat which took us right underneath the falls! It was sooooo much fun!!!  We got absolutely soaked through to the skin and the water was thundering down so hard we couldn't see a bloody thing, we were just howling with laughter the whole time!!!

Check out the photos, no words can describe it really!!!  Just immense!

About helenhughes


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.