Existing Member?

Let Loose Logging and Blogging the exploits and adventures as I travel down through China to the Antipodes! Will they bite back?!

The First of Many

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 30 December 2006 | Views [363]

So, I know, Its a while before I jump on that jet plane and head the 11 hours to Beijing but, and those of you that know me will back this up, I like to be at least slightly organised, that and I know when the time comes I will forget entirely that I was going to blog this trip.
..Where was I… This mini adventure started life as a charity trek along part of the Great Wall of China, (as an aside if you follow the link you will be taken to my online sponsor page) Anyway as I got thinking about ‘being out that way’ I decided to see some more of the world, after the exploits that were ‘Africa 2005′ it seemed about time!

The plan is (and please bear in mind this is likely to change as it has a few times already) to do the charity trek and then head south to Xi’an and then Shaghai before flying out to Auckland, spending a month or so in New Zealand and then hopping over to Australia, thats about as detailed as the plan gets, as I really don’t know what I am going to do or indeed where I am going to do it

I was going to set up my own website to blog this trip (and indeed it has been started), but the thought of carrying around a laptop with the website code on it swayed me to not bothering, so this will be the place to check back to every once in a while to see where in the world I am.

Tags: The Planning Phase

About headeast


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.