Existing Member?

Central America 2012

Final Week

MEXICO | Wednesday, 31 October 2012 | Views [310]

Despite the bus arriving almost an hour late & taking an hour longer than advertised, the trip from San Cris to Playa whilst long was actually OK. My travel cushion decided at that point to have a puncture which wasn't ideal but given some of the other trips i 've had recently, it was fine.

Received a lovely welcome from the staff at the hotel whch S & I had stayed in a few weeks ago. Went straight to the beach as a tan is my priority at this stage. Met a great couple from the Scily Isles in the evening & went dancing on the beach at one of the clubs. Do believe that it was about 5.00am when I eventually made my way back to the room.

Consequently the follwoing was spent in slow motion & involved much laying down in a darkened room watching crime. Had some good pizza from the little place down the road. Finished off my present shopping & realised that my bag is very heavy & enormous. Therefore need as little walking with it as possible.

Moved today to a lovely place for the last couple of nights of luxury. its nice but not the bext place I've been in but considering some of the accommodation on this trip, its lovely. Last full day tomorrow so going to make the most of it.

About hcr64


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.