Existing Member?

Explore My Village

I am Who I am

INDONESIA | Thursday, 10 January 2013 | Views [183]

Capturing the moment is what I love most, not beauty shots. I love traveling and a camera is always in my backpack.  For me photography is about learning. I believe photos are not taken but made. I love photography because I love to learn new things and I want to share what I see with other people—the social issues, etc—and trigger society to act through my photos.

I am a person who always focuses on chasing something. I always curious when I was in senior high school my friend bring DSLR camera. I attract on it then I borrow and try to figure out how to use it properly. I do not know anything about DSLR. However I have strong desire to know more about photography. Then, I look for the technical term in the internet. I swore to myself I would buy DSLR someday. I cut off my spending to buy the camera and I do some side job. First year in college that was the time I have my first DSLR camera. I am so happy to have it. Everywhere I go I bring it. I capture anything that attracts me. This scholarship is my opportunity to go abroad and see more about the world. I really want this scholar. I strong desire go abroad, feel the experience and have the professional camera from canon.

I am now the leader of a photography club on my campus, in which I myself share with the club’s members some techniques, and encourage them to capture pictures. Unfortunately, my capability is very limited. Therefore, the experience of working with professional photographer will allow me to learn a lot of new knowledge, which then can be transferred to my photography club’s members, and eventually help me to tell the world the issues in my community through meaningful photography.

About hasan073


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.