Existing Member?

Respect the instincts of your wings

Always moving

GREECE | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [262] | Scholarship Entry

The "Día de los muertos" is a "fiesta" that can't be missed by someone who seek the unexpected, the unthoughtable, the new, the strange. Winning would mean that we definitely have to keep shooting and travelling.

I love Mexican culture, so does my partner. I speak spanish fluently and some english, while my partner speaks english fluently and no spanish at all. We are a good team. He is the funny one, can be adopted in any situation. I can push him to his crazy self. He can protect me from my over enthusiastic personality. We are not normands yet, but we are inquiet. We seek for the different. We love the details, the small , insignificant, tiny things that really matters. Faces, changes... We are patient, we can shoot for hours in order to find the precious (maybe 5 secs) shot.

I have studied Film Direction at Stavrakos School in Athens (http://www.stavrakos.edu.gr/) and Journalism at the University of Athens (www.uoa.gr). I have worked in many short movies. The last 3 years I live in the island of Paros, shooting whatever it seems interesting and working as a video editor. With my partner, Stathis, we currently opened a small business, "Happy Frame Productions". Stathis is, also, a computer doctor. But, basically: He is a natural storyteller. People love him!

We should be chosen because we are in love with our work, we are cute and funny, we work hard, we don't give up, we believe that the world is full of stories and our dream is to share or create as many as we can.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About happyframe


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.