Existing Member?

Han's Worldwide Adventure

Itinerary

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 22 March 2006 | Views [503]

Hannah and Alex’s European/UK and US adventure:

 25th March 2006 until 20th January 2007

All are approximate dates- except flights and dates of traveling through Italy from Venice to Rome (with Jane.)

Depart Sydney airport at 1800 on Saturday the 25th March.

Arrive London LHR at 0720 on Sunday the 26th March.

Stay in London with friend Chris

Depart London for Brussels via the Eurostar on Thursday 30th March.

Arrive Brussels Thursday 30th March

Stay in Belgium until approx Wednesday the 5th of March, travel through Brussels, Bruges and Antwerp.

Travel through to the Netherlands from about Thursday the 6th of April, staying in Amsterdam.

Travel on via train to Germany- through Dusseldorf, Dortmund and through to Lippstadt. Arrive at Lippstadt to by Thursday 13th April to spend Easter with German friend Julia

Travel through to Hanover on Friday 21st of April

Travel through to Berlin on Monday 24th of April

Travel through to Dresden on Tuesday 2nd of May

Travel though to the Prague, Czech Republic on Friday 5th of May

Travel through to Zilina, Slovakia on Friday 12th May

Travel through to Bratislava on Friday 19th of May

Travel through to Vienna, Austria on the Wednesday the 24th May.

Travel through Austria from Vienna to Salzburg, Innsbruck and through Northern Italy, reaching Venice, Italy by the 5th June. Meeting Jane (Hannah’s Mum is Venice.)

Travel by train from Venice to Rome through Tuscany from the 5th June until the 19th June. Stopping in smalls towns along the way. A definitive stop in Florence and then onto Rome by Monday the 19th June (say goodbye to Mum.)

Travel down through Italy to catch the ferry from Brindisi by Monday the 26th June.

Catch the Ferry from Brindisi to Piraeus on mainland Greece, near Athens.

Travel down through the Peloponnese from the Tuesday the 27th June to Saturday the 1st July, through Sparta.

Catch a boat from the bottom of the Peloponnese to Crete. Travel through to Hania by Tuesday 4th July.  Stay in Hania until Friday the 14th July.

Travel through to some of the Greek Islands, Santorini, Naxos? And back up to Athens by Monday 31st of August

Explore Athens until the Thursday 3rd August

Fly from Athens on 3rd August at 1850 to Madrid Barajas, arriving 2130.

Overnight in Madrid, departing 1515, flying to Paris, arriving 1720.

Spend from the 4th to Thursday the 10th of August in Paris. Celebrating Hannah’s 19th Birthday in Paris.

Catch the Eurostar back to London on Thursday the 10th of August.

Find jobs and a place to live in London until December 1st. Celebrating Alex’s 19th Birthday on the 20th of August.

Leave London around Friday 1st December to travel through to Dublin.

Depart Dublin, flying to New York on Tuesday 5th of December, leaving 1330, arriving 1730.

Stay in New York and explore the East Coast, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC for day trips from 5th December until the 3rd January. Spending Christmas and New Year’s Eve in New York.

Fly from New York to Vancouver on 3rd January 2007 at 2120, arriving Vancouver on the 4th at 0010.

Spend from the 4th of January until the 9th in Vancouver.

Travel by train through to Seattle, spending a day there.

Travel through on the Amtrak West Coast Starlight train through to San Francisco, spending a couple of days there.

Travel onto Los Angeles. Spend a few days there.

 Depart Los Angeles on 20th January at 1225 to Tokyo Narita, landing at 1710 and catching a connecting flight through to Sydney, leaving 2000, arriving 0730.

HOME on the 22nd January 2007.

Tags: The Planning Phase

About han


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.