Existing Member?

Halfpintharrier Homeward Bound

Prague

CZECH REPUBLIC | Sunday, 21 December 2014 | Views [172]

Sun 21st - arrived in Prague very early. We waited until baggage storage opened and left our big suitcases here for just over 24 hours. We took our smaller bags and walked down to the hostel which took about 45minutes. The lady at reception was very nice but unfortunately our room wasn't ready so we dumped our smaller bags and walked into the city. It was very early and hardly anything was open so we walked down to the Charles Bridge (passing on the way the famous clock, although nothing happened when the hour passed) and took some photos then walked over the bridge and grabbed breakfast at Cafe 22. I had french toast and Troy pancakes - was delicious. We walked up to the Palace, the biggest I think in the world and saw the changing of the guard. We then walked back down to the main square to look around the Christmas market to see if anything for lunch.  We decided to go to Paul bakery for lunch. After this we walked back a different way, passing a strange silver head that moved and went to Tesco to get some food for the coach journey the day after.  We chilled in the hostel and then went back out and had dinner at a nice restaurant. 

 

About halfpintharrier


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.