Existing Member?

Cave-In

"Snow That I Adore Has Dreams"

INDIA | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [300] | Scholarship Entry

My Father moved in from a small tribal Himalayan village to nearby town with dreams as big as mountains. Understanding the harvest of good education, he shaped our lives. He gave it to me and i once in my ingenious naivety challenged to beat him in this life. He laughed and made fun of me at social gatherings.
As i grew up, i realized the banality of my words.
And my mother, she has always been an ubiquitous moon looking down upon me with tenderness.
Coming to life from the love of such beings, I soon realized life to be a curious love affair in itself.
A couple of days back i found some good old photographs of mine, in which he had framed me with likes of animals, water and trees. I think i have always felt more love for the lesser conscious beings, its easier to love them.
i believe this pillar of love to be my spine and i see through the eyes of my Sun(father) and Moon(mother).

After reading about existentialism in college, i had pretty much lost the plot. My sense of direction stood at cross-roads and then i found 'Direction' in Cinema. The path welcoming had a flowerpot growing Cactus in shade of Blue-Bell. I choose the path and thereon decided to completely devote myself to it.
I did a Certificate Course in Screenplay Writing last year. In film school i never got a chance to shoot anything of my own as a Writer, though i did assist fellow Directors. World Nomads gave me inspiration to shoot something of my own for the first time. I hope my whistle sounds.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About gyamba


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.