Existing Member?

What Was I Thinking?!? Whilst in a foreign country, it is recommended to try new foods, learn the language, and alienate as many locals as possible.

WOO! I'm back!

CHINA | Monday, 12 October 2009 | Views [632]

So National Holiday had its ups and downs. But we're back and safe and I am oh so happy to shower in a place that forty other people haven't showered in already. I'll fill you all in on all of the details later, but right now I'll give you all just a brief outline because I just woke up, I'm still tired, and I have to figure out what I am teaching today. I think I decided to surprise them with a quiz. Yeah. I'm that mean. :)

So we spent a day traveling to Qingdao which sucked ass because all I wanted to do was to get there and see Josh. We got there at like 10 at night so I was pissed because that was one less day we got to see him. We stayed in Qingdao three or four days (I'm too lazy to figure it out right now), Josh left a day before we did (sad panda), then we went to Tai'an. Tai'an is at the foot of Taishan, which is basically Mt. Tai. We climbed it. It was 6,666 steps of pure agony, but now I can say I climbed one of the more famous mountains in China. Well, according to the Chinese, it's famous. The next day we went to Qufu, which is Confucius' hometown. That was cool. That night we went back to Qingdao. Yesterday we came home. There will be pictures posted on Picasa just shortly after I finish this post, but I have a few on this website as well. In total, between me and the two guys, we got 1,004 pictures... something like that. I think I went through and deleted some of them because they turned out like shit, but whatever. Point is, there are many pictures. It was fun.

More later. :)

Tags: clean shower, i would rather be sleeping, national holiday

About godohell


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.