Existing Member?

Traveling as another sense

Travel is life

MEXICO | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [315] | Scholarship Entry

I am a passionate traveler, dancer and photographer. I studied communications and specialize in TV production. I had work on my area before, but having the impulse to travel I haven't found something to stick with yet. My father used to love adventure. He would encourage us to go with him and see the wonders in life. So, by the time I was able to do it alone, I just did. Since then, I can't stop. All my savings since I'm 16 have gone to short or long trips. I have been looking for an opportunity like this. I keep my eyes, heart and hopes open to the things I really want in life. I don't want the normal kind of life. I love excitement, I love to go and explore, I love to meet new people, I love to learn. I'm eager to share and teach and learn. There are so many things in the world, so many stories, so many places. You need someone like me. A person who consider traveling as a way of life, not only as a vacation thing. Someone that can keep on and I know I'm the one. Give me the opportunity to start a new adventure. Where I can find I can mix my passion and profession together. Keep that illusion bright and alive. I'm the one you are looking for.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About gloriamah


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.